RESPONSIBILITIES. This policy applies to all employees and operational activities including Bladon Jets manufacturing facilities.
The Chief Executive Officer holds ultimate responsibility for this policy which is delegated to the COO to ensure it is met within business activities.
ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS. We will work closely with our people, customers and supply chain partners to protect the environment by:
· Integrating the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our decision making and business activities,
· Minimising our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as is possible.
· Minimising energy and water use within our buildings and processes to conserve supplies and minimise the consumption of natural resources.
· As far as is possible, purchasing products and services that do the least damage to the environment and are environmentally sourced.
· Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
· Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
· Communicate our environmental commitment to customers, supply chain partners and encourage them to support it.
· Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate procedures to mitigate and control risks.
CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT. We are committed to engaging with stakeholders to ensure we improve our environmental management system to reduce our impact on the environment.
We will communicate this policy to our employees, supply chain partners and relevant interested parties and review it on an annual basis.
Signed: Date: 20th October 2023.
Paul Bassett, Chief Operating Officer, Bladon Jets (UK) Ltd.