Working at Bladon provides individuals with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to play a part in the development of this innovative and fast-growing company. With its game changing micro turbine technology, the company is preparing its revolutionary power units for volume production, and is poised to enter major global markets with significant growth potential.
A career at Bladon will enable talented individuals to help shape an entirely new market sector, as customers worldwide learn to exploit the benefits of micro gas turbines for power generation.
Those joining the Bladon team at its Engineering Centre can expect a competitive rewards package, together with the benefits of its central location in the West Midlands, at the heart of the resurgent motor industry and close to the attractive communities of rural Warwickshire.
You will be working in a supportive team environment where everyone’s contribution is valued, and where you can make a real difference. Join our business now, and together we'll go further than you ever thought possible.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering note to email@example.com quoting the job title as the e-mail subject.
Simulink Embedded Software Engineer
8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Private Healthcare / Pension / Life Assurance / 33 Days Holiday inc Bank Holidays
Bladon Micro Turbine is a world leader in micro gas turbines, a new generation of green and efficient power unit. With its unique expertise and technology, the company is pioneering efforts to bring this breakthrough solution to volume production.
We are looking to recruit an Embedded Software Engineer to work within our onsite Software team. The right candidate must have extensive experience in production software development utilising model based development. The role will lead the software development for the Main Control Unit for our Micro turbine generator. You will also assist in data log analysis and root cause analysis alongside supporting our Service and Test teams in unit operation and debug.
- Responsible for high level Micro Turbine Generator control strategy in Simulink
- Diagnosing data logs of system and debugging system issues.
- Maintaining Model in the loop (MIL) test system
- Mentoring junior members of the software team
- Reviewing and enhancing software quality procedures
Skills / Experience;
- Demonstrable experience working in a small/medium sized company delivering production software using the Mathworks toolchain
- Expert user of mathworks products applied to embedded applications
- Experienced in full software development cycle and associated quality processes
- Demonstrable experience delivering software products within a model based environment
- Experienced in application of classical control techniques to production systems
- Experienced user of CAN bus logging and analysis tools (CANalyser/busmaster)
- Team player who can communicate with software colleagues along with other engineering and manufacturing departments within the company.
If you are an experienced Embedded Software Engineer, looking for a new challenge within a fast paced dynamic business please apply direct.