The Bladon Micro Turbine Genset (MTG) generates up to 12kW of power thanks to a small, lightweight, high speed microturbine spinning on a shaft with an alternator. This maintenance free, sealed, microturbine power plant rests on patented air bearings using atmospheric air pressure to suspend the shaft in an envelope of air. The microturbine shares the same rotating shaft as the alternator and runs at high and variable speeds of up to 140,000 rpm.
Unique Approach to Lowering Operating Costs and Total Cost of Ownership
Up to 12kW Reliable Power
- Bladon’s Micro Turbine Genset delivers up to 12kW of continuous, reliable power
- Reduces operating and service costs
- The MTG can run on diesel or kerosene, or any blend of the two
- Approved paraffins or a blend of fuels to reduce operating costs and fuel theft
1 Service Visit Per Year
- Reduce site service visits by up to 90%
- Zero maintenance, sealed for life power unit
- No liquid coolant or oils, no overhauls, no oil disposal required
- EU Stage V emissions equivalent
- Less than 60dB(A) @ 7m
Compared to hybrid genset configurations the Bladon MTG can reduce Total Cost of Ownership, especially for sites that are off grid or connected to bad grid (<16 hours of reliable grid power availability)
The Bladon Micro Turbine Genset bridges the gap between 100% adoption of renewable energy solutions with traditional diesel gensets. The MTG delivers all the reliability and practicality of a diesel genset but with significantly lower emissions, noise and no engine oil or disposal costs. The MTG is EU Stage V equivalent and produces significantly less emissions than the new legislative requirements or equivalent.
The Bladon Micro Turbine generates a sound that is very quiet and unique making <60dB(A) at 7m. No other generator sounds like this one.
Remote Management and Control as Standard
Eliminate unnecessary site visits through real time monitoring tools from DeepSea Electronics. The DSE7320 MKII™ controller and DSE890 Gateway™ remote manager are standard in the MTG.